|Sea Arch, California|
- Natural bridge as a "natural arch that spans a valley of erosion.
- Arch called as;
- Most natural arches form as a narrow bridge, walled by cliffs.
- Sea arch formed as result of the erosional process of the bed rock.
- Height- up to 10m above sea level.
- Two highway arches are found in Kentucky.
2.Natural Bridge State Resort Park in Kentucky(White's Branch Arch).
3.Ponoarele village, in Romania.
- Nathural bridges form natural limeston
|The Green Bridge of Wales, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park|
|The Arch of Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.|
|Rainbow Bridge in Navajo Nation in Utah, United States|