Back to Fluvial Landform
|arroyo in the Gobi Desert, Mongolia.|
- An arroyo called as;
- It is usually;
- That temporarily or seasonally fills.
- It flows after sufficient rain.
- Arroyos are natural fluvial landforms.
- It constructed flood control channels.
- Arroyos are principal transportation routes & recreational locations.
- A shallow water table lowered in desert arroyo valleys can reduce saline seeping .
- Natural arroyos are made the process of arroyo-cutting.
- In agriculture areas farmers traditionally relied on small constructed arroyos.
- An example of larger constructed arroyos is in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Los Angeles River
|Las Cruces Arroyo North Fork|